I like the "in-your-face" font size of the title.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Brother 10 is over...

**BB10 Spoilers below**

If you read my previous posts you would have known that I was looking forward to the BB10 finale and I wanted Memphis to win.

Unfortunately Dan won, and by a 7-0 vote. I was completely wrong. :(. Congratulations to the half of you who voted correct on the poll! :)

Keesha won the America's vote like I hoped, but after this episode I didn't really like her. She was bitter and mad when it is just a game! Dan was behind it too, not just Memphis.

All that's over now, and we get to look forward to a brand new season next summer!

If you're interested, here is Dan and Memphis after the show, talking to Julie.

1 comment:

Jaseey said...

I agree 100%! She was such a ho.