I like the "in-your-face" font size of the title.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Brother Finale = Tuesday (9/16)

**Spoilers for BB10 **
Big Brother 10 ends this Tuesday, but it's been a good season.

With Dan and Memphis in the finale it's hard to tell who will win. Here's a breakdown of who I think will vote for who and why.


DAN
Voter: Keesha
Reason: She'll probably be mad about Memphis deciding to evict her and stick to what she said.
Am I wrong?: Maybe. She might find out through some way that Dan wanted her out as well.

Voter: Renny
Reason: She has been a close friend of Keesha's and will probably vote the same way as her. Plus she never liked Memphis.
Am I wrong?: No.


Voter
: Libra
Reason: Keesha and Renny may persuade her.
Am I wrong?: Maybe. I'm not really sure who she'll vote for.


MEMPHIS
Voter: Ollie
Reason: Dan betrayed him after swearing that he wouldn't.
Am I wrong?: Maybe. He might say it was a good game play and respect him for that.

Voter: April
Reason: She will probably vote the same way as Ollie if they are as close as they were in the house.
Am I wrong?: Maybe. If Ollie changes his mind, April might follow.


Voter
: Michelle
Reason: Dan promised Ollie he would keep her and then put her up on the block eventually leading to her eviction.
Am I wrong?: Maybe. She also might see this as good strategy. And maybe the trip with Dan made her change her mind.


Vote
r: Jerry
Reason: He doesn't like Dan and wanted him out for a long time.
Am I wrong?: I want to say no, but he might say he played a great game with good strategy.

The problem with predicting this is everybody always says they hate someone, but then changes their mind and says it was good game play. It makes it very difficult to guess what people will do.

Final prediction
: Dan-3 Memphis-4 (Memphis winning)

Who do I WANT to win? Memphis. Did this in any way influence what is said above? Possibly.

And the winner of $25,000 in the jury? Hopefully Keesha.

No comments: